We’re on the hunt for a full stack developer (back-end bias) to join the HMA team!
We’d like to hear from you if you would like to be part of an agency team that creates award-winning, user-centred digital experiences.
We’re looking for a full stack developer, preferably with a back-end bias with:
- Proven PHP/Node.js experience
- Solid understanding of OOP/MVC
- Ability to write clean, documented code and unit/integration tests
- Relational databases (e.g. MySQL/PostgreSQL) including data modelling/normalisation
- RESTful API design & development
It would also be a huge bonus if you were also able to demonstrate experience in any of the following:
- Dev-ops workflows
- Cloud hosting solutions e.g. AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
In addition to your technical capability, you must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for your work and a desire to continually improve your skills and knowledge.
Working closely with our developers and Technical Director, you will quickly become an integral part of the development team working on some exciting digital projects in Health, Science and Technology.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience up to a maximum of £35k per annum plus benefits.
So, if you’d like the opportunity to work for a progressive digital agency then please send a copy of your CV to Steve Pickup (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call on 01226 209450.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly no agencies.