HMA is looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our growing team.
We’d like to hear from you if you would like to be part of an agency team that creates award-winning, user-centred digital experiences and can demonstrate:
- Experience developing and maintaining large/complex React and/or React Native projects
- Deep knowledge of React, class vs functional components, lifecycles, hooks etc
- Fluent with Git for version control
- Experience with both Xcode and Android Studio, supporting build tooling
- Unit and E2E testing experience appreciated
- Application deployment tooling
- CI/CD integration experience
In addition to your technical capability, you must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for your work and a desire to continually improve your skills and knowledge.
Working closely with our in-house developers and Technical Director, you will quickly become an integral part of the development team working on some exciting digital projects in Health, Science and Technology.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience up to a maximum of £40k per annum plus benefits.
Please note, we are currently remote working but when we do return to the office, the successful candidate will be required to work from our Barnsley based headquarters at least once a week.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.