We’re continuing our series of free webinars on a subject we’re passionate about – co-creating digital health solutions for citizens, patients and healthcare professionals.
Please join us for the second in our series of webinars on 30th March 2017 with George Wright (Communications Manager) and Cazz Ward (Assistant Director – ICT and Digital) from The Big Life Group. They will share their experience of working with service users and coaches to co-create an app which gives their health and wellbeing programme clients greater control over their goals and achievements as part of an enhanced client/coach relationship to support lasting positive behaviour change.
- The ‘My Life Goals’ project
- The involvement of service users and coaches in the development of the app
- The data and information governance requirements that come with satisfying multiple commissioners
- The opportunity for similar services to benefit from the technology
So if you’re interested in digital health, co-creation or the process of digital design and development then you should REGISTER NOW
We hope you can join us.
- We offer more than just first class education and childcare. We support the whole family from birth onwards. We offer volunteering, training and work opportunities; and programmes to develop health and wellbeing.
- We do more than just work with people to improve their physical or mental health. We help people look at everything affecting their wellbeing – from employment and housing to family and money issues.
- We do more than just move people into work. We help people look at everything that will enable them to find and stay in a job – from family, relationships and money issues to health and skills.
We start where people are at, and support them to get to where they want to be.